Sunday, April 13, 2008

Zeitgeist



Well, I know it's been available for a while, but I finally got around to watching the movie "Zeitgeist", available at THIS LINK.

"Zeitgeist" deconstructs everything we know about modern life, including the origins of Christianity, previous world wars, the conspiracy behind 9-11, and the master plan for world control.
Much of the information is readily available through various sources, but it does tie things together in one two-hour disturbing package.
You know, the funny thing about conspiracy theories is that some of them are not theories. "Zeitgeist" is overflowing with actual quotes, news articles and interviews documenting the events that have steered the last few centuries. I am sure that if I surf the fetid waters of the internet I will find some myth-buster attempts to marginalize this video, but taken as a whole "Zeitgeist" is an impressive wake-up call for a somnambulant populace.
I'm curious what others think about this flick, I am very familiar with many of it's themes and messages. The first couple of minutes are a voice-over with a dark screen, the visual begins about three minutes in. If you haven't seen it, pour yourself a stiff drink and gird yourself for some disturbing images and information.

No comments: