Saturday, February 23, 2008

Dojo Rat Visits Mia St. John



Well, well, well... While prattling about the Internet, I found that not one, not two, but three Dojo Rat articles are on the Zimbo homepage of former Playboy model and womens boxing champion Mia St John.
Mia is a long-time Tae Kwon Do champion who turned to a successful boxing career, and looks like she may be looking for a little mixed martial art experiance.
Here's an interview with her:

And at one point she was courted by Hugh Hefner of Playboy, and not only appeared in the magazine, she was "The Cover Girl". Sorry I don't have those pictures for you-- but take a look at her second round in this fight; she has superior technique, better conditioning and totally kicks ass:

This one is for the Chicago boys out there, they've had a rough week or so (I'll explain later). I was going to save it for our monthly feature "Cute Hippie Chick Of The Month", but I think Mia might kick my ass if she didn't like to be put in that category.
Enjoy!