Friday, November 2, 2007

November: Cute Hippie Chick Of The Month-- And Special Feature: Defense for "The Arm Trap"


Our Local Girls

Defense For "The Arm Trap"

Yes, It's here! November's "Cute Hippie Chick Of The Month" features some local girls. These are the Friday night Beer-tenders at the watering hole on our remote undisclosed Island hideout. They tirelessly pour Beer after Beer for the thirsty Dojo Rats, and generally put up with all our crap with a smile. What a team!
--And the special feature in our series on Wing-Chun trapping techniques is: Defense For The Arm Trap... enjoy!

4 comments:

BSM said...

I'd write more but it's hard typing with one hand while I read French poetry.

~BCP

C. C. Pieschala said...

Real men like Bruce Cambell would have cut their hand off and replaced it with a chainsaw. Of course these chicks aren't exactly the "Evil Dead".

DR, do you guys really grow them like that up there? I may have to move ;-)

BSM said...

I'm married. My manhood died 10 years ago. Now if you'll excuse me I have dishes to do.

~BCP

C. C. Pieschala said...

Bob (first I'm laughing my ass off),
I think that's what the Metallica "Song sad but True" is about, but I'd have to check with my wife ...

Joke Number One: How do you fix a dishwasher? Smack her.

Joke Number Two" What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing she's been told twice already.

In all seriousness I do not advocat violence women (I'm married so I understand it :) ). I taught self defense at a womens' shelter and there's nothing funny about it. And they fight nasty! Ouch!

Just two off color jokes before a crappy work week.