Saturday, June 9, 2007

OK, I Had To Do It...Paris Checks In To The Greybar Hilton


Tommy Chong slams the news media

I know you have been sitting there all week wondering "What does Dojo Rat think about Paris going to jail?? --NOT!
This video clip sums it up, Tommy Chong (of Cheech and Chong) slams the news media, the criminals in the Cheney administration, Mel Gibson, the INjustice system, Marijuana laws and just about everything else you can think of. He stuns MSNBC news model Contessa Brewer and nearly leaves her speechless. This is priceless, and I tip my hat to a brilliant verbal sparring match clearly won by my new hero, the great Tommy Chong!
It's the weekend, so there is other fun stuff to follow...

2 comments:

Patrick Parker said...

Hats off to Tommy. I don't agree with him, but he did a great job of stunning the woman into incoherent babbling.

It seems to me that it's pretty easy to take one or even a handful of these cases (Hilton, Gibson, Chong, Libby, etc...) out of context and make them seem ridiculous - or even seem like some right wing shadow conspiracy.

But hey, what an original concept - break a law AND go to jail... Maybe we ought to try that more often...

;-)

Dojo Rat said...

I just loved that he spoofed the entire affair,
Paris couldn't ask for better publicity.

P.S. --If you really want to tease your wife, call her "Paris" --
then get the hell out of the way as she throws whatever is handy at you!
Ha,ha