Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Many Trees, 1 Forest



Here's a classic Xingyi video posted at a new Blog I have been following. The second performer displays some of the power that Xingyi is known for.
--The Blog is "Many Trees, 1 Forest" hosted by "eric88ling", and looks to be in Singapore. It appears to have quite a lot of original material collected by the author, and I think I ran across the Blog after seeing his YouTube site.
This is a good Blog to follow if you are interested in Traditional Chinese Martial Arts, as the author is a collector of unique information.
I'll drop him an e-mail and see if he'll introduce himself to us.

Here's a link to the site

4 comments:

BSM said...

Great find! I'll include him in the next MA news, too!

Sean C. Ledig said...

Sifu Eric Ling lives here in Tampa. I've tried to contact him, but he never responded.

I have a friend of a friend who trains with him in some Southern Chinese arts. If you want, I'll see if he can put you in touch.

Dojo Rat said...

Thanks Sean;

I sent him my e-mail address, we'll see. He looks to be a very good researcher.

Sean C. Ledig said...

He posts A LOT on Youtube under the name eric88ling. A lot of good stuff.