Sunday, March 1, 2009

March: Complaints about "Cute Hippie Chick Of The Month", And A New Record!

Well, I guess it was bound to happen... I recieved a complaint about "Cute Hippie Chick Of The Month".
Fellow Dojo Rat Kostas in Athens, Greece writes:
"one comment/suggestion - something more tasty for the "Hippie Chick of the Month", next time, please. Preferably with long legs...preferably human, female, etc, etc"...
- Kostas Tountas
Athens, Greece

Hmmm... could he possibly be refering to this?

Or This?


So for Kostas, we will return to a more conventional "Cute Hippie Chick Of The Month", with this feature, entitled "Smells Like Fish"


*****ALSO*****
Dojo Rat has officially gone over 100,000 hits! Looks like 100,048 and counting!

Many Thanks to Kostas and Jose', who both sent me an incredible collection of instructional videos. I now have hundreds of video hours of the best masters in the world, in a variety of arts. Thanks guys!

6 comments:

BSM said...

I kinda think the monkey is cute. Then again, I AM drinking right now...

Hand2Hand said...

If it smells like fish, eat it.

Wim Demeere said...

There's no pleasing some people. I think the monkey does the jog. ;-)

Wim

Dojo Rat said...

I knew you guys would like the monkey. She doesn't shave.

K T said...

Congratulations on the blog recording over 100,00 hits ! Well-deserved, if I may say so.

Regarding the Cute Hippie Chick of the month...from now on, I leave that entirely up to you Dojo Rat; Anything I say on the matter can, and will be used against me, etc, etc...

Finally, Glad to hear the videos found their way to your remote hideaway !

Dojo Rat said...

Kostas;
I've been planning that one since you wrote me the request!
Again, thanks so much for the videos!