Sunday, September 9, 2007

Should We Sponser "Black Belt Mama" In A Challenge Match?


Now this is Americana!

Wha-da-ya-think?
Should we sponser our favorite "Black Belt Mama" in a challenge match with these gals?
***
The Great Lakes Women's Wrestling Association is a new, all women's, wrestling association.

It is the goal of the GLWWA to put on FAMILY ORIENTED, all women's, wrestling shows. Family oriented from two aspects.

FAN ASPECT - It is our goal to make sure our shows are geared to the entire family. This means it is reasonably safe for children.
TALENT ASPECT - Our ladies are not only wrestlers, but humans. In general, they are wrestlers only on a part time basis. They hold "normal" jobs as accountants, factory workers, students, teachers, on-air media personallities, etc.. Above all they are women with husbands, boyfriends, and young children. Recognizing the family aspect, we recognize that we have an obligation to not only the ladies, but their families.
We recognize that we have an obligation to make sure our shows are safe for the children of our ladies to see.
Unlike some promotions, it is our goal to foster an environment where the families of the our ladies can be backstage with them.
We do not permit our wrestlers to use profanity, make obscene gestures, use color (bleed), etc.. And we intend to limit the use of foreign objects, such as garbage cans, etc..

(D.R.) You gotta love the part about not using garbage cans as weapons...And what about "Reasonably safe for children"!
--Check out "Black Belt Mama" and get your vote in today!

Later That Day...

(Black Belt Mama)
Can I bring my kobudo weapons? I mean I get the no garbage cans, but what do you think?

(D.R.) Ok, But how are you going to hide nunchucks or sai in those tights?

8 comments:

Blackbeltmama said...

Can I bring my kobudo weapons? I mean I get the no garbage cans, but what do you think?

Patrick Parker said...

I'd pay five bucks to see a video of BBM wrestling one of those gals. I winder which one of the women in the pic is the accountant?

At first glance I thought you were posting about this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBA9nVk152A

Now THAT, I be t BBM would go for...

BSM said...

That woman in blue scares Mr. Patterson and Mr. Patterson used to work in prison.

Now if you'll excuse me I have a martini with my name on it...

~BCP

Steve said...

All I have to say is that if BBM takes the challenge, it had better make its way to YouTube! :)

John Vesia said...

Our ladies are not only wrestlers, but humans.

Well that's always a plus. Still, the smart money's on BBM!

Mathieu said...

My money's on BBM too.

Mathieu said...

Wait,

depending on the rules set.

Scott said...

OK I guess we are on the Same Page now! check out my blog "weakness with a twist" for the answer to why you should never fight a woman!!!
I love this stuff but my first love will always be Buffy!